Patient Reviews in Mobile AL.
At Mobile Comprehensive Dentistry, we are constantly striving to make sure that we deliver the most effective, dynamic, highest quality dentistry possible with unprecedented patient service and hospitality. We are honored to be named as one of the best dentists in Mobile!
We love hearing from our patients and learning how we can more effectively treat you. If you are a patient of ours, and have enjoyed your visit with us, please leave us a positive review! If you aren't a patient yet, please read what some of our happy patients are saying about us. Thank you for the reviews and referrals! They are one of the best compliments we can receive!
Please Leave Us a Review
Read a Few of Our Patient Reviews Below:
- "I have been a patient at MCD for many years. The front office ladies always make you feel welcome and wanted. The hygienists and doctors are ALWAYS patient, kind and understanding to this patient who is dental phobic. I totally trust in their knowledge and expertise. Dr. O'Donnell is a gem and he has a wonderful partner in Dr. Willis. I highly recommend this practice to anyone who is in need of dental treatment. You won't want to change once you become a patient!" - Susan H.
- "I met Dr O'Donnell and he helped me decide the best way to proceed to get the results and look I wanted . Very thorough with all the explanations. I decided to get upper implants. It’s been a long process but I am very happy. Everyone from front desk to all the assistants have become like family. I drive from Athens ,Ga for my treatment and it’s worth every mile! I couldn’t ask for a more caring and qualified person than Dr. O'Donnell. My daughter is the reason I gave them a try and I am very glad I did!" - Diane M.
- "I have been going here for years. I love it...but the fact that they can do a crown in one visit is awesome and amazing!!! Dr. O'Donnell is great; everyone in the office is pleasant and friendly; the person who made the crown is wonderful; she is a true artist" - Cindy H.
- "I was dreading having a root canal but Dr. O’Donnell did it with no pain. Dr. O and his staff are very friendly and helpful. I would and have highly recommended them to all my friends." - Paula W.
- "I have been a patient here for 17 years. I have gotten to know the staff on a personal level and they have become family over the years! I always look forward to my visits with them and I always leave feeling like I have been taken really good care of. I would highly recommend them and would not hesitate for a second to refer a new patient to them. They always take the time to ask how I am doing and really want to know what is going on in my life as far as family and work. See you guys next time!" - Phillip M.
- "Our family has been so pleased with Mobile Comprehensive Dentistry . We have been using Dr. O'Donnell since he joined this practice so many years ago and we also see Dr. Willis from time to time. Dr. O'Donnell and Dr. Willis are so very kind and stay so up to date with all the newest techniques and procedures for everything you could need for your teeth. My husband and I both use Mobile Comprehensive Dentistry as well as our children , ages 15,12,and 9. We've had our general checkups, cleanings. filings, Zoom whitening, bleach trays, and tooth extractions on all three of our sons for orthodontics. Please take the time to get to know these doctors and staff that make this practice a wonderful experience." - Jennifer M.
- "My husband and I have been going to this dentist office over 30 years. They have always given us excellent professional service. But beyond that, they were so welcoming, kind and respectful when my husband had to use a walker, then a wheelchair to keep his appointments. I appreciate that so much." - Kathy H.
- "Yesterday I went to the office for my regular appointment, and I was just as pleased as I have always been with the level of professionalism and care provided. Everyone is super nice and friendly, from the front desk to the hygienist to the doctor. Terrific bedside manner. Above all, I feel like my overall dental health is a priority...definitely don't feel like I'm "just a number." I absolutely give a 5 start rating!" - Kelye M.
- "Having retired from the military and lived in many places, I've had lots of very expensive dentistry done over the years and I rely upon Mobile Comprehensive Dentistry to maintain my investment. They've replaced crowns and porcelain veneers, performed root canals, and done the usual x-rays, cleanings, etc. I've always been treated like a valued guest in their office and operatories. Everyone at this practice is courteous, professional, great at their jobs and genuinely happy to serve their patients. A visit here is something to look forward to!" - Dale C.
- "I was a new patient. I will never go anywhere else. These guys are awesome! Everyone is friendly and professional. Dr. Willis was very nice and my cleaning with Meggan was great. I'll be coming back for a crown, that I will get the same day! They do everything in one visit. I'm even going to come back for Botox to help with my migraines, TMJ and yes, my wrinkles. LOL I had no idea they could do that. I'm thrilled with my new dentist." - Emily W.